The first short-term goal of Libertarian Home was, and for the time being remains, to facilitate discussion of a specific set of proposals put forward by Max Andronichuk and Gavin Webb and Party re-organisation in general. Time has moved along and those articles are falling slowing off of the front page and down into obscurity. I thought it might help to roll those articles up into a useful index:
- Webb-Andronichuk I – Brand campaigning and activism.
- Webb-Andronichuk II – Membership and supports structure and devolution.
- Webb-Andronichuk III – Policy formation, PR and discipline.
- Webb-Andronichuk IV – Financial transparency and media relations.
- The Fear of Freedom – examined the parties attitude to debate and called for additional devolution.
- Breaking up the Party – advocated a “free-market” affiliation based membership model and rejected the traditional manifesto.
This post is illustrated with a recoloured version of an image by by dynamosquito, which you are free to use under the terms of cc by-sa.